We are excited to announce that The NeuroNex MINT hub is holding a microLED Optoelectrode virtual training workshop with Q&A featuring high spatiotemporal resolution microLED probes. The workshop will focus on microLED stimulation and microDrive construction and usage. However, any questions outside of these topics are welcome.
We will host two identical workshops, based on your location:
- Thursday July 8th, 2021, 11:00am- 12:00pm (EDT) for American and European participants
- Thursday July 8th, 2021, 8:00pm- 9:00pm. (EDT) for Participants in Asia
Registration for this training will be accepted until July 5, 2021. Neuroscientists of all experience levels are welcome.
MicroLED Optoelectrodes samples can be requested via the MINT website. These probes are also available by NeuroLight and can be ordered.
MINT will offer limited hands on training in the Fall in Ann Arbor. Virtual workshop attendees will receive priority consideration for hands on training
Registration for this training will be accepted until July 5, 2021.
You will be sent a workshop link closer to the event date.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions, or trouble registering.
Please watch all below training videos prior to attending the virtual workshop
- MicroDrive Assembly
- Probe attachment to microdrive
- uLED probe implantation
- Silicon probe recover v02
- OSC1lite + probe setup
- Testing and stimulating during recording with OSC1lite
- Testing probes and stimulating with OSC1lite (slides)