MINT (Multimodal Integrated NeuroTechnology), a NeuroNex Technology Hub supported by the National Science Foundation, aims to advance and disseminate scientific tool to the neuroscience community.
MINT’s tools will be available for researchers to use in their own labs. Neuroscientists are also encouraged to attend MINT’s annual workshops.
MINT is led by Euisik Yoon, U-M Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. Other Investigators include:
- György Buzsáki, Professor of Neuroscience at New York University
- Dawen Cai, Assistant Professor of Cell and Developmental Biology at U-M
- Cynthia Chestek, Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering at U-M
- Viviana Gradinaru, Assistant Professor of Biology and Biological Engineering at California Institute of Technology
- John Seymour, Assistant Research Scientist in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at U-M
- James Weiland, Professor of Biomedical Engineering at U-M
- Ken Wise, the William Gould Dow Distinguished University Professor Emeritus of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at U-M