MINT (Multimodal Integrated NeuroTechnology), a NeuroNex Technology Hub supported by the National Science Foundation, aims to advance and disseminate scientific tools to the neuroscience community.
MINT’s tools will be available for researchers to use in their own labs. We will be training 12 researchers at our first annual workshop, held May 21-24, and look forward to training many more. Please register below to receive news letters about the workshop and advances in our technology platforms.
MINT is led by Euisik Yoon, U-M Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. Other Investigators include:
- György Buzsáki, Professor of Neuroscience at New York University
- Dawen Cai, Assistant Professor of Cell and Developmental Biology at U-M
- Cynthia Chestek, Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering at U-M
- Viviana Gradinaru, Assistant Professor of Biology and Biological Engineering at California Institute of Technology
- John Seymour, Assistant Research Scientist in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at U-M
- James Weiland, Professor of Biomedical Engineering at U-M
- Ken Wise, the William Gould Dow Distinguished University Professor Emeritus of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at U-M